Drive Medical Duet Transport Chair & Rollator Combo-
Average Customer Rating(53 ratings)
- It's a Rollator and a Transport Chair!
- Available in Blue, Black or Burgundy
- 300 lbs weight capacity
Duet Transport Chair & Rollator Combo
The latest innovation from Drive Medical, the Duet Transport Chair & Rollator combines the features of a Transport Chair and a Rollator in one unique product. The individual can ambulate by themselves or be pushed by a caregiver. The foot rest folds down when used as a Transport Chair and folds up and out of the way when used as a Rollator. The Duet is comfortable and easy to use. Comfortable padded seat with a large underseat pouch for safe storage of personal items. Inside the pouch is a handle to aid with the folding.
- Combines the features of a rollator and transport chair in one unit. An individual can ambulate independently or be pushed safely by a care giver.
- The Duet has locking flip up armrests and a flip down footrest to aid the user while the Duet is used in the transport chair mode. A safety lock release is used to store the arms and a hook-and-loop fastener(s) strap is used to store the footrest while using the Duet for ambulation.
- The tool-free two position contoured padded back rest is reversible depending on whether you are using the Duet in an ambulatory or transport chair mode.
- Easy release loop locks.
- Comfortable padded seat with a large underseat pouch for safe storage of personal items. Inside the pouch is a handle to aid with the folding.
- The folding frame has a lock out feature to insure the unit stays open while in use and insures the unit will stay folded during transport.
- Large 8 inch casters are used for both indoor and outdoor activities.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Drive Medical Duet Transport Chair & Rollator Combo is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Drive Medical Duet Transport Chair & Rollator Combo
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
How do I get replacement parts?
Asked on Jul 17, 2012 6:45:01 PM by Jerry from Bellingham, Wash.
20 people had the same question
You call Allegro and they get it from the company for you.
Answered on Nov 21, 2013 4:40:37 PM by Keith from New York
13 people found this helpful
Helpful | Report
Part Number(s): 776 0029 05, 776 0029 02, 776 0029 09
Mfg Part Number(s): 795B, 79503800, 795BK
Scrip Part Number(s): 776 0029 02, 776 0029 09, 776 0029 05
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.