Go-Lite Bariatric Steel Rollator Walker - Padded Seat & Hand Brakes-
Average Customer Rating(10 ratings)
- Comfortable padded oversized seat
- Large 8" casters with soft-grip tires
- Easy adjustable handles for custom height
- Up to 500 lb weight limit
Go-Lite Bariatric Steel Rollator Walker
AllegroMedical.com presents the Go-Lite Bariatric Steel Rollator Walker with padded over-sized seat. It's made of steel for increased strength and is very portable weighing only 26 lbs. The steel frame is designed to hold up to 500 lbs. The over-sized padded seat measuring 18" x 13" is sturdy and comfortable.
Go-Lite Bariatric Steel Rollator with Padded Seat Features:
- Seat size is 18" wide x 13" deep
- Strong steel reinforced frame supports 500 lbs.
- Large 8" casters are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Comes with large 21" (W) x 9" (D) x 6" (H) basket that can be mounted under seat
- Tool-free removable padded back rest for comfort
- Soft padded oversized seat
- Special loop lock made of internal aluminum casting operates easily and ensures safety
- Height adjustable handles 35.25"-39.5"
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
Go-Lite Bariatric Steel Rollator Walker - Padded Seat & Hand Brakes is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Go-Lite Bariatric Steel Rollator Walker - Padded Seat & Hand Brakes
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Can you get replacement handles for people over 6ft
Asked on Jun 2, 2016 9:31:43 PM by Jenny from Kenly
6 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 776 0163 03, 776 0163 02
Mfg Part Number(s): 10215BL-1, 10215RD-1
Scrip Part Number(s): 776 0163 02, 776 0163 03
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.