McKesson Adult Aluminum Folding Walker with 5" Wheels-
McKesson Adult Aluminum Folding Walker with 5” Wheels
- Sturdy, 1-inch, aluminum A-frame construction provides strength and durability.
- Push-button, dual-release mechanisms for easy-folding using fingers, palms or side of hand to accommodate user's abilities and travel convenience
- 5-inch front wheels and improved rear glide caps allow for walker to slide easily and smoothly over most surfaces.
- Adjustable height and vinyl-contoured hand grips set 17 inches apart for added comfort and stability
- U-shaped, front cross frame design creates greater clearance allowing the patient to bring the walker closer to achieve more stability when changing between seated and standing positions
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Base Width – 24”
- Depth – 17.5”
- Frame Diameter – 1”
- Height – 32” – 39”
- Inside Grip Width – 17”
- Weight Capacity – 350 lbs.
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
McKesson Adult Aluminum Folding Walker with 5" Wheels
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Part Number(s): 776 0442
Mfg Part Number(s): 146-10210-1
Scrip Part Number(s): 776 0442
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.