McKesson Lightweight Aluminum Rollator - 4 Wheeled-
- 32 to 37 Inch
- Easy to use loop locks
- 6" casters are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Removable padded backrest for added comfort and safety
- Ergonomic handles are easy to grip
Mckesson Aluminum 4 Wheeled Rollator by Drive
The McKesson Aluminum Rollator is a helpful mobility aid for people with limited mobility. The special lever lock on the rolling Rollator protects fingers from "snapback" injuries when brake is released. The design is durable with wrap-around welds for reinforced strength and support. The Rollator conveniently comes with a zippered pouch that can be mounted under the seat. The handle height is adjustable. Quick and easy, one-hand folding. 6-inch casters with soft-grip tires give greater traction and mobility both indoors and outdoors.
- 6" black, non marring casters with soft grip tires are ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Wide, padded seat and backrest made of strong polyurethane material for durability, soft and contoured for ergonomic comfort, as well as, seamless and cut- and split-resistant to prevent rubbing and irritation.
- Removable, hinged, padded backrest can be folded up or down as necessary.
- Includes convenient, zippered storage pouch on the bottom of the seat and spacious, vinyl carry pouch below for transporting personal items with added privacy and security
- Deluxe loop-lock system operates like a bicycle hand break to slow down or temporarily stop and easily lock into stationary position by pushing handle into down-position.
- 13-pound, lightweight design with folding capabilities for easy storage and transport
- Ergonomic handles are easy to grip and are adjustable in height.
- Serrated-edge brakes provide firm hold
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Handle Height: 32" - 37"
- Inside Grip Width: 19 "
- Unit Dimensions: 24.5" (W) x 27.5" (L)
- Seat Dimensions: 12" (W) x 20" (H) x 14" (D)
- Seat Height: 20" Hight Seat
- Weight: 13 lbs.
- Carton Shipping Weight: 16 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
McKesson Lightweight Aluminum Rollator - 4 Wheeled
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 776 586347 04, 776 586347 03, 776 586347 02, 776 586347 01, 776 586347 05
Mfg Part Number(s): 146-R726RD, 146-R726SL, 146-R726GR, 146-R726BK, 146-R726BL
Scrip Part Number(s): 776 586347 01, 776 586347 04, 776 586347 03, 776 586347 05, 776 586347 02
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.