Nitro Euro Style Rollator Walker-
Average Customer Rating(1 ratings)
- Attractive, Euro-style lightweight aluminum frame
- Frame can be folded with one hand by pulling up on the seat handle for side-to-side folding for ultra-compact storage and portability
- Attached clamp holds the Nitro closed when the frame is folded
- Large 10" front casters for easy maneuverability and indoor or outdoor use
- Easily adjust the back support height with tool-free thumb screw and handle height with unique push button
- Safety features include a cross brace design for added stability and brake cables inside the frame
- Caster fork design enhances turning radius
- Comes with removable carry pouch
The Nitro Euro Style Rollator Walker was designed for those who want unmatched value along with proven comfort and convenience. This walker is durable, yet easy to maneuver with large front wheels you have the ability to move over most kinds of terrain, whether indoors or outdoors. Customize the Nitro to your size with the flexible height adjustable removable back and the height-adjustable ergonomic handles. Available in Red, Black, or White.
- Handle Height: 33.5"-38.25"
- Width: 23"
- Length: 27.75"
- Seat Depth: 8"
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat Height: 20.5"
- Front Caster Size: 10"
- Rear Caster Size: 8"
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # rtl10266bk, rtl10266, rtl10266wt
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Nitro Euro Style Rollator Walker
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
the right hand brake stops wheel and forces it to skid on payment leaving a flat spot on right wheel.
Asked on May 26, 2015 9:56:07 AM by plumpnbob from kcmo 64154
1 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 776 568932 02, 776 6149, 776 6133
Mfg Part Number(s): rtl10266bk, rtl10266wt, rtl10266-t
Scrip Part Number(s): 776 6133, 776 568932 02, 776 6149
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.