Deluxe Overbed Table / Wheelchair Desk-
Average Customer Rating(7 ratings)
- C-style base accommodates beds or chairs
- Casters move quiety and easily over any surface
- Desinged for one-hand adjustments - left or right
- Durable, all plastic surfaces clean easily
- Due to lead time this product may take up to 10 days for delivery
Carex Deluxe Overbed Table / Wheelchair Desk
Creating a workspace at home is easy with the Carex Deluxe Overbed Table or Wheelchair Desk. Designed for convenience, the C-style base gives unhindered access from both bed or chair, unlike current overbed tables. Plus, it raises or lowers using just one hand, and easily adjusts for left or right hand use. The caster wheels allow you to transport your workspace to anywhere in your house.
- Molded features help keep beverage and personal items organized and secure.
- Casters move quietly and easily over any floor surface.
- Textured footrest offers comfort when used over chairs.
This table's convenient flat surface makes it easier for people to eat, write letters or do projects while in bed or in a chair. Table easily adjusts for left or right hand use and height variation. "C" style base allows for easier and closer access from a chair.
Some assembly required
- Wrench and a screwdriver are required for assembly
- Attach the base to the table top
- Attach the wheels to the base
- Tabletop size: 16" w x 33 l (40.6 cm x 83.8 cm)
- Product Size: 33" w x 20 1/4" d x 28 1/4" h (83.8 cm x 51.4 cm x 71.8 cm)
- Capacity: 50 lbs (22.7 kg) Tabletop
- Height Adjustment: 28 1/4" to 42 1/4" (71.8 cm to 107.3 cm)
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
Deluxe Overbed Table / Wheelchair Desk is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Deluxe Overbed Table / Wheelchair Desk
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 063 0042
Mfg Part Number(s): NC49005
Scrip Part Number(s): 063 0042
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.