X-Core 6 Spoke Wheels - 24 x 1" - Hub Type: 1/2" Precision Bearings- 1 pair
Average Customer Rating(1 ratings)
- Long Fiber Composite for suspension and comfort
- Integrated hub and rim ensures wheel will stay tight and true
- Wheel size 24 x 1" (25-540)
X-Core 6 Spoke Wheels - 24 x 1"
Wheel and tire engineers from sister Spartech companies joined forces to create the X-CORE 6-Spoke wheel system - a new way to think about tire and wheel interaction. The result is dangerously close to perfection.
- Lighter by design (up to 2 lbs lighter than conventional mag wheels).
- Freedom from flats thanks to integrated custom Aero-Flex™ polyurethane tire.
- Exclusive composite hook-beak rim locks tires on and helps prevent roll-offs.
- Durable design incorporates shock absorption yielding supreme comfort and may reduce user fatigue. Integrated rim and hub translate into fewer parts to maintain.
- Good looks and carefully engineered geometry produced patented by X-CORE™ triple-stage manufacturing process.
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
X-Core 6 Spoke Wheels - 24 x 1" - Hub Type: 1/2" Precision Bearings
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
does this wheel fits any standard wheelchair
Asked on May 11, 2013 8:54:19 AM by gordo from mt pocono pa
1 people had the same question
It will work on wheelchairs that use a 1/2" axle. THe wheels are 24 3/4" diameter and have a hub width of 2 1/8". The manufacturer's website is www.cewheelsinc.com
Answered on Jun 28, 2013 6:59:29 PM by hardingw from Texas
0 people found this helpful
Helpful | Report
Part Number(s): 779 1057
Mfg Part Number(s): RW221P
Scrip Part Number(s): 779 1057
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.