ROLLEEZ All-Terrain Chair with Multi-Color Umbrella-
Average Customer Rating(2 ratings)
- 4 wheels - no tipping around corners
- Beach proven nylon wheel bearings
- Includes umbrella, safety belt and bag
- Non-corrosive PVC - no maintenance
ROLLEEZ All-Terrain Wheelchair
The patented balloon wheels of the ROLLEEZ All-Terrain Wheelchair will let you enjoy the beach, snow, parks, campgrounds - anywhere else you have difficulty rolling. The Healthline Rolleez wheelchair uses Wheeleez wheels and tires - beach proven technology video
- FOUR WHEELS - will not tip in a sharp turn
- Wheels have non-corrosive nylon bearings
- Pneumatic high-flotation tires
- Made with furniture grade PVC
- Maintenance free - Will not rust, corrode, chip, peel or fade
- Disassembles into two pieces for transport and storage
- Single motion parking brakes
- Easy steer design - no T-bar handle
- Comfortable seat cushion
- Sliding footrest has foot plate
- 6 foot, 8 panel umbrella
- Safety belt, umbrella and behind seat storage bag included
- Wheelchair overall - 41" high x 34.5" wide x 41" deep
- Front wheels - 19.3" x 9", Rear Wheels - 11.8" x 7"
- Seat Width - 20"
- Seat Height from ground - 25"
- 250 lb. weight capacity
- Product weight - 100 lbs.
- Ships via Truck (pallet) 140 lbs
- This product is non-returnable.
ROLLEEZ All-Terrain Chair with Multi-Color Umbrella is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
ROLLEEZ All-Terrain Chair with Multi-Color Umbrella
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
How easy is it for someone who had a stroke to get into it?
Asked on May 23, 2011 3:13:47 AM by Kate from NH
1 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 777 0141
Mfg Part Number(s): ROLLEEZ-Multicolor
Scrip Part Number(s): 777 0141
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.