Sentra Extra Heavy Duty Wheelchair-
Sentra Extra Heavy Duty Wheelchair
AllegroMedical.com presents The Sentra Extra Heavy Duty Wheelchair. The Sentra Extra Heavy Duty Wheelchair from Drive Medical boasts a 500 pound weight capacity, made possible through the use of reinforced steel gussets, heavy gauge reinforced naugahyde upholstery, reinforced side frame, caster journals, and dual cross bars. The stylish triple coated chrome frame, made of carbon steel, adds a touch of elegance to this bariatric wheelchair. Available in various arm styles and seat widths, the right wheelchair exists for you.
Features and Benefits
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks
- Composite Mag-style wheels with chrome hand rim are lightweight and maintenance free
- Dual position front fork
- Dual position front frame
- Reinforced side frame, caster journals and dual cross bars
- Carbon steel frame with TRIPLE coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish
- Reinforced steel gussets at all weight bearing points provide additional strength
- Durable, heavy gauge, reinforced naugahyde upholstery
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort
- Comes standard with carry pocket on back rest
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Aluminum footplates are attractive, crack-proof and lightweight
- Hemi adjustable caster is optional (Part # STDS1074)
- Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # std20adda-sf, std22adda-sf, std24adda-sf, std22adfa-elr, std20adfa-sf, std22adfa-sf, std24adfa-sf, std20dda-elr, std22dda-elr, std24dda-elr, std20dda-sf, std22dda-sf, std24dda-sf, std20dfa-elr, std22dfa-elr, std24dfa-elr, std20dfa-sf, std22dfa-sf, std24dfa-sf
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Sentra Extra Heavy Duty Wheelchair
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 777 568961 02, 777 568961 13, 777 568961 03, 777 568961 14, 777 568961 15, 777 568961 05, 777 568961 20, 777 568961 12, 777 5046, 777 5064, 777 568961 06, 777 568961 07, 777 568961 18, 777 568961 19
Mfg Part Number(s): std20dda-sf, std20dda-elr, std22dda-sf, std22adda-sf, std22adfa-sf, std24dfa-elr, std24adda-sf, std24adfa-sf, std22adfa-elr, std22adda-elr, std24adda-elr, std24adfa-elr, std24dda-elr, std24dda-sf
Scrip Part Number(s): 777 568961 03, 777 568961 02, 777 5064, 777 568961 05, 777 568961 07, 777 5046, 777 568961 12, 777 568961 13, 777 568961 06, 777 568961 18, 777 568961 19, 777 568961 20, 777 568961 14, 777 568961 15
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.