Sentra Reclining Wheelchair, 22" Wheelchair with Detachable Desk Arms-
Sentra Reclining Wheelchair
AllegroMedical.com presents The Sentra Reclining Wheelchair. The Sentra Reclining Wheelchair from Drive Medical is truly reclining, allowing infinite adjustments up to 180 degrees. This deluxe reclining wheelchair comes standard with an array of features highlighted by swing away elevating legrests, triple chrome coated carbon steel frame, and a cushioned head immobilizer. Available in various arm style and seat widths, the right chair exists for you.
Features and Benefits
- Carry pocket standard
- Chrome plated hand rims
- Rear anti-tippers standard
- 8" front casters
- Headrest extension with cushioned head immobilizer standard
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks
- Black upholstery, chrome frame
- Front caster forks are adjustable in 3 positions
- New state-of-the-art hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for infinite adjustments up to 180 degrees
- Carbon Steel frame with triple coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish
- Durable, heavy gauge naugahyde upholstery
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort
- Composite Mag-style wheels with chrome hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free
- Comes standard with swing-away elevating leg rests
- Wheels set back on frame prevents tipping
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat to hemi-level
- Aluminum footplates are attractive, crack-proof and lightweight
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # std18rbadda, std20rbadda, std18rbadfa, std20rbadfa, std16rbadda, std14rbdda, std16rbdda, std18rbdda, std20rbdda, std22rbdda, std16rbdfa, std18rbdfa, std20rbdfa
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Sentra Reclining Wheelchair, 22" Wheelchair with Detachable Desk Arms
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
are the footrests detachable and does the chair fold for transport
Asked on Jun 13, 2016 3:22:28 PM by jem from ks
0 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 777 5061
Mfg Part Number(s): std22rbdda
Scrip Part Number(s): 777 5061
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.