Drive Steel Transport Wheelchair-
Average Customer Rating(8 ratings)
- Back folds down for storage and transport
- Comes with seat belt for added safety
- Client operated brake
- Weighs 33 lbs.
Steel Transport Wheelchair
Steel Transport Chair Features:
- 8" casters in front and rear.
- Attractive blue or silver vein finish.
- Available in 17" or 19" seat widths.
- Swing-away footrests come standard.
- Comes with upholstery handles to fold chair.
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort.
- Comes with attractive nylon upholstery that is durable
and easy to clean.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Overall Width (TR37) 21.5" (open) | 8" (closed)
- Overall Width (TR39) 23.5" (open) | 10.75" (closed)
- Overall Height 39"
- Seat-To-Floor Height 19"
- Back Height 18"
- Seat Dimensions (TR37) 17" (W) x 16" (D)
- Seat Dimensions (TR39) 19" (W) x 16" (D)
- Overall Length w/Riggings 33"
- Weight 26 lbs.
- Carton Shipping Weight 31 lbs.
- Weight Limit 250 lbs.
- Warranty Limited Lifetime
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Drive Steel Transport Wheelchair
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
how heavy is the chair and what amount of weight will it carry?
Asked on Jan 11, 2014 12:00:41 PM by g.mantos from crestview fl.
1 people had the same question
carry 250 lbs. it says
Answered on Feb 11, 2014 4:39:23 AM by pastpal from texas
1 people found this helpful
Helpful | Report
Part Number(s): 777 0170 02, 777 0170 01
Mfg Part Number(s): TR37E-SV, TR39E-SV
Scrip Part Number(s): 777 0170 01, 777 0170 02
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.