Tracer EX2 Wheelchair-
Average Customer Rating(5 ratings)
- Durable, low maintenance, carbon steel frame
- Dual axle positions allow variation of heights
- Weighs 43 lbs.
- Silver Vein Frame Finish
- CUSHION & ANTI-TIPPERS NOT INCLUDED
Invacare Tracer EX2 Wheelchair
The Invacare Tracer EX2 Wheelchair sets the new standard in manual wheelchairs. The Tracer EX2 combines the design and technology of the Invacare 9000 series and incorporates it into the Tracer series. A true dual axle position allows for repositioning the 24" rear wheels and 8" casters for adult and hemi seat-to-floor heights. Offset permanent arms offer full seat width up to 20" with a permanent arm, hemi spaced footrest and a full range of accessories. The new design also makes it possible to interchange components with the 9000 series chairs. Meets RESNA standards for manual wheelchairs in product performance. Cushion is not included.
Invacare Tracer EX2 Product Features:
- 14-gauge crossbraces add strength and durability
- Dual axle positions allow variation of seat- to-floor heights
- Durable, low-maintenance, triple chrome-plated, carbon steel frame is long-lasting
- Urethane rear tires, mounted on "no flex" wheels, offer superior performance
Tracer EX2 Wheelchair Specifications
- Seat Width: 16", 18", 20"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat To Floor Height: 17.5", 19.5"
- Back Height: 16" fixed
- Arm Style: Permanent full-length, padded Full-length fixed height, padded, removable Desk-length fixed height, padded, removable (All arms are conventional)
- Product Weight: 36 lb. (18"x16")
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lb.
- ANTI-TIPPERS NOT INCLUDED
- Warranty: 5 years on frame and cross braces
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Tracer EX2 Wheelchair
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
What are the length of the arm rest on a Tracer EX2 18".
Asked on Jun 4, 2014 7:10:08 AM by [email protected] from Gastonia,N.C.
1 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 777 0012 03 01 03, 777 0012 03 01 02, 777 0012 02 02 01, 777 0012 03 02 01, 777 0012 01 01 02, 777 0012 01 01 03, 777 0012 02 01 02, 777 0012 02 01 03
Mfg Part Number(s): TREX20RFP, TREX28RFP, TREX26RP, TREX26RFP, TREX28RP, TREX20RP, TREX28PP, TREX20PP
Scrip Part Number(s): 777 0012 03 01 03, 777 0012 02 01 03, 777 0012 01 01 02, 777 0012 01 01 03, 777 0012 02 01 02, 777 0012 03 01 02, 777 0012 02 02 01, 777 0012 03 02 01
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.