Viper Plus Full Reclining Wheelchair-
Viper Plus Full Reclining Wheelchair
AllegroMedical.com presents The Viper Plus Full Reclining Wheelchair. The Viper Plus Full Reclining Wheelchair from Drive Medical is the perfect solution for anyone looking for a high-end reclining wheelchair. Loaded with features, this reclining wheelchair can fit almost any need. The seat rail has exclusive telescoping technology that allows the depth of the chair to be adjusted from 16" to 18" in seconds, requiring no additional upholstery or components, making room for a backrest or just some extra space for larger users. The padded, flip-back arm rests provide easy transfer, without having to detach an arm. The Viper Plus GT Full Reclining Wheelchair is lightweight and easy to maneuver, making it the right choice for anybody in need of a wheelchair.
Features and Benefits
- Attendant wheel locks in a convenient and easily accessible location
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight
- Built in seat rail extension and extendable upholstery allows the seat to be quickly set at 16" or 18" depths, without any extra components
- Spreader bar that acts as a back stabilizer and a convenient push handle for the attendant
- Offset rear wheel position adds additional stability and equally distributes the patients weight while in the various reclining positions
- Hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for infinite adjustments up to 180 degrees
- Durable flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
- Carbon steel frame with double coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish
- Composite mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Also features 8" front casters
- Nylon, padded armrests provide added patient comfort, and feature the flip-back style for easy transfers
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat to floor height from adult to hemi-level
- Front caster forks are adjustable in 3 positions
- Comes standard with swing-away elevating legrests
- Composite footplates are durable and lightweight
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- ITEM IS PICTURED WITH DESK ARMS
- Width (open with 16" seat) 24"
- Width (open with 18" seat) 26.5"
- Width (open with 20" seat) 28"
- Width (closed) 12.5"
- Height 50"
- Seat-To-Floor Height 19.5"
- Back Height (without | with headrest) 23" | 33"
- Seat Depth with 16" and 18" Seat 16"
- Seat Depth with 20" Seat 18"
- Length with Riggings 42"
- Product Weight with 16" Seat 47 lbs.
- Product Weight with 18" Seat 49 lbs.
- Product Weight with 20" Seat 51 lbs.
- Carton Shipping Weight with 16" Seat 53 lbs.
- Carton Shipping Weight with 18" Seat 55 lbs.
- Carton Shipping Weight with 20" Seat 57 lbs.
- Weight Limit 300 lbs.
- Warranty Limited Lifetime
Model # pla416rbdda, pla418rbdda, pla418rbdfa, pla420rbdda, pla420rbdfa
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Viper Plus Full Reclining Wheelchair
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Part Number(s): 777 568971 00, 777 568971 03, 777 5041, 777 568971 04
Mfg Part Number(s): pla416rbdda, pla418rbdfa, pla420rbdda, pla420rbdfa
Scrip Part Number(s): 777 568971 00, 777 5041, 777 568971 03, 777 568971 04
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.