Viper Wheelchair with Flip Back Removable Arms-
Viper Wheelchair with Flip Back Removable Arms
AllegroMedical.com presents The Viper Wheelchair with Flip Back Removable Arms. The Drive Medical Viper is a versatile wheelchair right out of the box and it is easier to propel and transport than an average weight wheelchair. The Viper comes standard with adjustable padded arms, multiple seat to floor height positions, anti-tippers with flip-up wheels which never have to be removed and push to lock wheel locks. The back is height adjustable to provide added patient comfort. The carbon steel frame is high strength while remaining lightweight. The wheelchair upholstery is made of durable nylon which is flame retardant and resists mildew and bacteria for long lasting comfort and cleanliness. These comfort options make the Viper from Drive Medical an ideal wheelchair for anybody that needs to be in a wheelchair for extended periods of time. This wheelchair is available with various arm styles, seat widths, and swing away footrests or elevating legrests.
Features and Benefits
- Viper weighs 32 lbs (Excluding front rigging)
- Easier to propel and transport
- Frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom backs and accessories
- Back height adjustable from 18" - 20"
- Carbon steel black powder coated frame double coated for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish
- Durable, flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
- Composite mag-style wheels with aluminum hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight
- 8" front casters have 3 height adjustments
- Nylon padded armrests provide added patient comfort
- Flip-back arms, allow for easy transfer
- Composite steel lined front receiver is angled so the arm will lock into place every time
- The front mounted release lever can be flipped up or down depending on the patients needs
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi level
- Comes with swing-away footrests or elevating legrests with tool-free adjustable length riggings
- Composite footplates with heel loops are durable and lightweight
- Comes standard with flip up anti tippers
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # l416adda-elr, l418adda-elr, l416adda-sf, l418adda-sf, l412dda-elr, l414dda-elr, l416dda-elr, l418dda-elr, l420dda-elr, l412dda-sf, l414dda-sf, l416dda-sf, l418dda-sf, l420dda-sf, l416dfa-elr, l418dfa-elr, l420dfa-elr, l416dfa-sf, l418dfa-sf, l420dfa-sf
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Viper Wheelchair with Flip Back Removable Arms
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
What are dimensions and wheel to wheel width
Asked on May 27, 2016 12:38:01 PM by Carla from Texas
2 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 777 568967 08, 777 568967 07, 777 568967 18, 777 568967 06, 777 568967 17, 777 568967 05, 777 568967 16, 777 568967 15, 777 568967 04, 777 568967 03, 777 568967 02, 777 568967 12, 777 568967 01, 777 568967 11, 777 568967 00, 777 568967 10, 777 5051
Mfg Part Number(s): l416dda-sf, l416dfa-sf, l418dfa-sf, l420dfa-sf, l416adda-sf, l416dda-elr, l416dfa-elr, l418adda-sf, l418dda-elr, l420dda-elr, l420dfa-elr, l412dda-sf, l414dda-sf, l416adda-elr, l418adda-elr, l414dda-elr, l412dda-elr
Scrip Part Number(s): 777 568967 07, 777 5051, 777 568967 15, 777 568967 18, 777 568967 05, 777 568967 06, 777 568967 08, 777 568967 11, 777 568967 12, 777 568967 16, 777 568967 17, 777 568967 01, 777 568967 03, 777 568967 04, 777 568967 10, 777 568967 02, 777 568967 00
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.