Wheelchair K2 DDA-
Wheelchair K2 Dda
AllegroMedical.com presents The Wheelchair K2 Dda offered from Roscoe Medical, Inc. The Roscoe K2-Lite is designed to meet a variety of patient profiles. With a patient weight capacity of 250 pounds, a dual axle for hemi-height adjustment, multi-position caster forks, an attractive, silver vein powder-coated steel frame in a slide-tube style with comfortable black padded vinyl upholstery, the K2-Lite is one of the most versatile wheelchairs on the market today.
- Silver vein powder-coated steel frame.
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi level.
- Black padded vinyl upholstery is durable and easy to clean.
- Chart pocket on backrest provides additional convenience.
- Padded and upholstered armrests are standard.
- Includes tool-free adjustable front riggings with composite footplates (Swing-away footrests or elevating legrests).
- Elevating padded legrests are equipped with a pneumatic piston for infinite elevating positions.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Composite handrims with 24" solid rubber wheels are smooth rolling.
- 8" x 1" solid rubber front casters are adjustable in 3 positions.
- Easy push-to-lock wheel locks.
- 5-year warranty on frame and cross braces 90 days on all other parts.
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Wheelchair K2 DDA
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Part Number(s): 777 572961 01, 777 572961 02
Mfg Part Number(s): K2ST1816DHRSA, K2ST1616DHRSA
Scrip Part Number(s): 777 572961 01, 777 572961 02
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.