Wheelchair K4 DDA-
Wheelchair K4 Dda
AllegroMedical.com presents The Wheelchair K4 Dda offered from Roscoe Medical, Inc. The Roscoe K4-Lite Wheelchair is a high-strength lightweight chair with an attractive silver vein powder-coated steel frame. It features flip back arms allowing for easy patient transfer. Designed with a dual axle and multi-position caster forks, our K4-Lite chair provides for easy transition of seat height to hemi level. Comfortable padded nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria. Chart pocket on backrest and industry compatible front riggings come standard.
- Cross-brace, silver vein powder-coated steel frame.
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level.
- Padded and upholstered armrests come standard.
- Chart pocket on backrest provides additional convenience.
- Includes tool-free adjustable front riggings with composite footplates (Swing-away footrests or elevating legrests).
- Elevating padded legrests are equipped with a pneumatic piston for infinite elevating positions.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Rear anti-tippers come standard.
- Composite handrims with 24" urethane tires.
- 8" x 1" solid rubber front casters are adjustable in 3 positions.
- Easy push-to-lock wheel locks.
- 5-year warranty on frame and cross braces.
- 90 days on all other parts.
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Wheelchair K4 DDA
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Part Number(s): 777 572963 02, 777 572963 01, 777 572963 03
Mfg Part Number(s): K41816DHFBSA, K41616DHFBSA, K42016DHFBSA
Scrip Part Number(s): 777 572963 01, 777 572963 02, 777 572963 03
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.