3M Tegaderm +Pad Transparent Dressing with Non-Adherent Pad - 3-1/2" x 4-1/8"- Box of 25
- Convenient all-in-one sterile dressing
- Breathable film creates waterproof barrier
- Prevents bacteria and contaminants from entering the site
- Conforms to body contours, providing comfort
3M Tegaderm +Pad Transparent Dressing with Non-Adherent Pad
Dressing Size: 3-1/2" x 4-1/8" – Pad Size: 1-3/4" x 2-3/8"
3M Tegaderm +Pad Transparent Dressing with Absorbent Pad is a composite dressing that is a sterile, waterproof bacterial barrier which consists of a non-adherent absorbent pad bonded to a larger thin film transparent dressing.
3M Tegaderm +Pad Transparent Dressings with the unique "picture frame" delivery system, make it quick and easy to achieve a precise, secure placement of the dressing every time.
3M Tegaderm +Pad Transparent Dressing Benefits:
- Convenient, all-in-one sterile dressing reduces application time.
- Waterproof bacterial barrier which allows patients to shower and protects the site from outside contaminants.
- Breathable film allows skin to function normally with good exchange of moisture vapor and oxygen.
- Provides moist wound environment to enhance healing and lessen pain.
- Unique, non-adherent pad won't stick to the wound, allowing normal wound healing processes to occur with less pain and trauma.
- Conformable dressing is easier to apply, and stretches with the skin to promote longer wear time.
- Hypoallergenic adhesive.
- Full range of sizes is available to fit every application.
3M Tegaderm +Pad Transparent Dressing Applications:
- Dressings for wounds, to protect skin, and for use over I.V. catheters and other intravascular and percutaneous devices
- Primary Dressing Applications:
- Post-surgical dressing to protect clean, closed wounds
- Fragile, at-risk skin
- Light-to-moderately draining wounds
- Superficial and partial-thickness wounds
- Acute wounds such as cuts, burns, abrasions and lacerations
- Chronic wounds
- To secure or cover devices I.V. catheter sites (peripheral and central lines)
- Secondary dressing applications:
- Over hydrogels, alginates and gauze
- Dressing Size: 3-1/2" x 4-1/8"
- Pad Size: 1-3/4" x 2-3/8"
- Pad is white in color
3M Tegaderm +Pad Transparent Dressing Specifications:
3M Tegaderm +Pad Transparent Dressing with Non-Adherent Pad - 3-1/2" x 4-1/8" is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
3M Tegaderm +Pad Transparent Dressing with Non-Adherent Pad - 3-1/2" x 4-1/8"
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 730 5007 08
Mfg Part Number(s): 3587
Scrip Part Number(s): 730 5007 08
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.