Abena® Calcium Alginate Dressing with Silver - 12" Rope, Sterile- Carton of 10
- Made of natural fibers derived from seaweed
- Designed to be highly absorbent and form a gel-like covering over the wound, to help maintain a moist environment that promotes healing
- The gel-like surface also helps keep the dressing from adhering to the wound, which aids to minimize discomfort upon removal
- Lasting protection - wear up to 7 days
Abena® Calcium Alginate Dressing with Silver
12" Rope, Sterile
AllegroMedical.com presents the Abena® Calcium Alginate Dressing with Silver. A highly absorbent dressing for heavy exuding wounds. The gel-like covering over the wound maintains a moist wound environment conducive to healing. The gel-like surface helps prevent the dressing from adhering to the wound, which minimizes discomfort when removed. Abena® Calcium Alginate Dressing with Silver has lasting protection and can be worn up to 7 days there by reducing the number of dressing changes and nursing time.
- Absorbs Moderate to Heavy Exudate: Dressing absorbs a moderate to heavy amount of fluid coming from the wound.
- Indicated for Full Thickness Wounds: Dressing can be used for a wound that has penetrated the epidermis, the dermis and into or through the subcutaneous tissue.
- Fills in Dead Space: A dressing that takes the shape of the wound cavity completely filling in the space around the wound.
- Sterile Packaging: Product is sealed in a package that maintains an environment in which no living organisms exist.
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Abena® Calcium Alginate Dressing with Silver - 12" Rope, Sterile
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 730 586443 02
Mfg Part Number(s): 2619
Scrip Part Number(s): 730 586443 02
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.