BIOSTEP Collagen Matrix Dressing- Box of 10
Average Customer Rating(1 ratings)
- Improves patient comfort by creating a soothing, cooling effect upon application
- Highly conformable to ensure close contact with wound bed.
- Alginate absorbs a high level of exudate away from the wound bed
BIOSTEP Collagen Matrix Dressing
BIOSTEP Collagen Matrix Dressing is a unique collagen matrix dressing that allows you to overcome barriers to wound closure while maintaining an optimal moist wound environment. It targets and deactivates excess MMPs and has a 6-day wear time for prolonged control of the wound environment. The highly conformable dressing is easy to apply, and its gelling actions provide a cooling, soothing effect for enhanced patient comfort.
BIOSTEP Ag combines the anti-MMP activity and functionality of BIOSTEP◊ with the antibacterial activity of silver to maintain bacterial balance.
- Unique Dual-Action MMP Targeting & Deactivation: MMP Targeting: contains both type 1 and denatured (gelatin) porcine-derived collagen. This novel collagen matrix attracts and serves as sacrificial substrates for a broad array of MMPs which are found in excess within, and contribute to the chronicity of, chronic wounds. MMP Deactivation: contains EDTA (a proven MMP modulating agent) which permanently deactivates excess MMPs, providing prolonged, targeted MMP control without altering the activity of essential growth factors. This contributes to a longer wear time.
- Patient Friendly: CMC within dressing gels on contact with moisture providing improved patient comfort by creating a soothing, cooling effect upon application. Up to a 6-day wear time provides for fewer dressing changes and prolonged control of wound environment.
- Easy to Use: CMC within dressing adds structure for easy application when moist. Highly conformable to ensure close contact with wound bed.
- Moisture Manager: Alginate absorbs a high level of exudate away from the wound bed to the secondary dressing maintaining an optimal moisture balance for wound closure.
- Pressure ulcers
- Diabetic ulcers
- Ulcers caused by mixed vascular etiologies
- Venous ulcers
- First and second degree burns
- Donor/graft sites
- Dehisced surgical wounds
- Traumatic wounds healing by secondary intention
BIOSTEP Collagen Matrix Dressing is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
BIOSTEP Collagen Matrix Dressing
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 730 0869 01, 730 0869 02
Mfg Part Number(s): 66800124, 66800125
Scrip Part Number(s): 730 0869 01, 730 0869 02
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.