Conform Stretch Bandage 4" wide
- 4" x 75", Sterile, Soft Pouch
- Ideal for securing dressings, compression
- Single-ply cotton/polyester blend
- Soft and conformable
- Highly absorbent
Kendall Conform Stretch Bandage
4" wide x 75" long
One-ply cotton/polyester blend crocheted bandage. Provides softness, conformability, low lint, high absorbency. Ideal for securing dressings, I.V.s and splints or for providing mild compression or support. Holds securely to any body contour. Allows for movement and some soft tissue swelling. Stays in place with minimal taping.
Conform Stretch Bandage Features:
- Provides softness, conformability, low lint, high absorbency
- Cotton/Polyester Constructiom - Provides elasticity allows it to retain its shape, reducing slippage. Allows absorption of drainage while remaining strong and durable
- Convenient Packaging - Easy to open saving time
- Unique Polyester/Cotton Ration - Allows ideal stretch and conformability to accommodate increased or decreased swelling
- Low Profile - Helps maximize patient dignity
Conform Stretch Bandage Frequently Asked Questions:
- How are CONFORM™ Stretches commonly used? - CONFORM™ Stretch Bandages are commonly used as a securement layer. To Protect, Absorb, Secure and Support.
- What is the benefit to CONFORM™? - CONFORM™ Stretch Bandages are designed to stretch and conform, making them ideal for lower limbs and joints. They have a low profile which helps ensure patient dignity.
Conform Stretch Bandage Instructions for Use: Wrap CONFORM™ around desired area to provide protection, absorption, securement and support.
Conform Stretch Bandage Indications:
- Securing Dressing
- Securing IVs
- Securing Splints
- Providing Mild Compression and Support
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Conform Stretch Bandage 4" wide
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 757 0186, 757 0185, 757 0181 04
Mfg Part Number(s): 2236
Scrip Part Number(s): 757 0181 04, 757 0185, 757 0186
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.