COPA Ultra-Soft Foam Dressing - 5" x 5"- Box of 10
- Total fluid management
- Designed for long wear time
- Barrier to strike-through
COPA Ultra-Soft Foam Dressing
5" x 5"
COPA Ultra-Soft Foam Dressing is the new replacement for Kendall's HYDRASORB Foam Dressings.
COPA Ultra-Soft Foam Dressing is an ultra-soft hydrophilic foam that protects and cushions wounds. Small pores decrease the chance of tissue migration into the foam dressing.
- Surface: Petal-soft is no exaggeration. A touch of smooth satin glides across your skin, light and cool.
- Thickness: A cushiony foam pad offers high support, springing back when pressed.
- Conformity: Pliable foam allows for quick, easy shaping to apply over any wound.
- Wear: It rests lightly on the wound surface, remaining soft and pliable while absorbing and trapping exudate.
- Reduced potential for skin maceration
- Soft, conformable - patient comfort
- Increases nursing convenience and efficiencies
- Pressure ulcers
- Skin tears
- Skin graft donor sites
- Neuropathic (diabetic) ulcers
- Venous leg ulcers, including use under compression wraps
Product Specifics and Packaging:
- Dressing Size: 5" x 5"
- Packaged 1 dressing per envelope
- Box of 10 envelopes
- Case of 5 Boxes (50 envelopes total)
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
COPA Ultra-Soft Foam Dressing - 5" x 5"
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 730 0150
Mfg Part Number(s): 55555
Scrip Part Number(s): 730 0150
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.