Curity Abdominal Pads 5 x 9"
Average Customer Rating(13 ratings)
- 5 x 9", Sterile
- Four sealed edges help to prevents lint residue and leaking
- Convenient sterile and non-sterile packaging
Kendall Curity Abdominal Pads 5 x 9"
Kendall Curity Abdominal Pads are designed for maximum absorbency and comfort. All four edges are sealed to prevent lint residue and leaking.
CURITY Abdominal Pads Features and Benefits:
- Four sealed edges help to prevents lint residue and leaking.
- Soft non-woven top sheet layer maximizes patient comfort.
- Convenient sterile and non-sterile packaging is ideal for multiple applications
- Fluff filled provides maximum absorbency
Curity Abdominal Pads FAQs:
- Which way does the blue stripe go during application? The blue stripe should go up. Remember: "Blue to the sky."
- Why do your CURITY Abdominal Pads look different? There is no change to the product itself. We simply changed the way we fold and package the product. Although case counts increase, the per unit price remains the same.
CURITY Abdominal Pads Indications:
- Primary layer for heavily exudating wounds
- Secondary layer for heavily exudating wounds
- Padding for pressure points
- Anywhere high absorbency is needed
CURITY Abdominal Pads Indications for use:
- Place CURITY Abdominal Pads Over the wound bed, secure with a wrap
- Place over a primary dressing, secure with wrap
- Ensure blue strip is away from the wound: "Blue to the sky"
Customers who viewed this product ultimately ordered:
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
Curity Abdominal Pads 5 x 9" is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Curity Abdominal Pads 5 x 9"
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Are these abdominal pads LATEX FREE
Asked on Jul 31, 2014 10:13:55 AM by val from kenosha
1 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 730 0048, 730 0059, 730 0058
Mfg Part Number(s): 7196D
Scrip Part Number(s): 730 0048, 730 0058, 730 0059
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.