3M Durapore Silk Tape 1" wide
Average Customer Rating(12 ratings)
- Conformable with bi-directional tear
- High strength and High adhesion
- Latex-free - Hypoallergenic
- Great General Purpose Tape
3M Durapore Surgical Silk Tape
1" wide x 10 yards long
3M Durapore Surgical Silk Tape is a "silk-like" cloth tape with a latex-free, hypoallergenic adhesive that offers high strength and adhesion. It especially adheres well to dry skin. Durapore Surgical Tape is the most economical, high-strength and high-adhesion tape offered by 3M. This tape is conformable and has bi-directional tear. It is excellent for securing regular and bulky dressings, tubing, and immobilization.
Durapore Tape Benefits:
- Available in several width sizes and packaging
- Easy, straight, bi-directional tear allows clinician to tailor the tape
- High strength for durability
- Adheres well to dry skin
- Latex-free and hypoallergenic for sensitive patients
- Securing tubing and devices (e.g., catheters, I.V. tubing)
- Anchoring bulky dressings
- When tape width must be customized
- Immobilizing fingers and toes
- Stabilizing finger splints
Product Specifications and Packaging
- Silk-like cloth, translucent white color
- Tape is 1" Wide and on a roll 10 Yards long
- Single roll (1 Each)
- Box of 12 rolls
- Case of 10 Boxes (120 rolls total)
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
3M Durapore Silk Tape 1" wide
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 730 6014, 758 0145
Mfg Part Number(s): 1538-1
Scrip Part Number(s): 758 0145, 730 6014
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.