Exuderm Odorshield Hydrocolloid- Box of 10
- Ideal for shallow wounds with minimal drainage.
- Odorshield Sacral dressings are ideal for shallow sacral wounds with minimal drainage.
- Absorbs odor with cyclodextrin technology1,2.
- Not inactivated by wound protein2.
- Manages drainage3.
- Longer wear time.
- Low residue formula4.
- Protective, occlusive barrier; satin finish backing.
- Contraindications: third-degree burns.
Exuderm Odorshield Hydrocolloid
AllegroMedical.com presents The Exuderm Odorshield Hydrocolloid. Ideal for shallow wounds with minimal drainage. Odorshield Sacral dressings are ideal for shallow sacral wounds with minimal drainage. Absorbs odor with cyclodextrin technology1,2. Not inactivated by wound protein2. Manages drainage3. Longer wear time. Low residue formula4. Protective, occlusive barrier; satin finish backing. Indications: pressure ulcers, partial and full-thickness wounds, leg ulcers, donor sites, wounds with light to moderate drainage, lacerations and abrasions, and first and second-degree burns. Contraindications: third-degree burns. May be left in place for up to 7 days; Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage
1. Lipman RDA, Van Bavel D. Odor absorbing hydrocolloid dressings for direct wound contact. Wounds. 2007;19(5):138-146.
2. Lipman R, Van Bavel D, Chakravarthy D. Odorabsorbing hydrocolloid dressings that are not inactivated by serum protein. Presentedat Symposium on Advanced Wound Care. Tampa, FL. 2007.
3. Absorption properties of some commercial hydrocolloid dressings, compared to Exuderm OdorShield. Internalreport. May 5, 2006.
4. Data on file.
- Dressing Change Frequency/Use: Max: 7 Day: Check Drainage
- Latex Free: Yes
- Odor Control Product: Yes
- Primary Or Secondary Dressing: Primary Or Secondary Use
- Product Shape: Square
- Wound Condition Type: Shallow, Min-Moderate Drainage
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Exuderm Odorshield Hydrocolloid
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 730 574511 05
Mfg Part Number(s): MSC5544
Scrip Part Number(s): 730 574511 05
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.