MARATHON Liquid Skin Protectant- Box of 10
- Allows the skin to breathe
- Non-stinging, conformable, flexible and strong
- Minimizes friction to reduce the risk of developing skin tears
- Will not evaporate
MARATHON Liquid Skin Protectant
MARATHON bonds to the skin surface and integrates with the epidermis as the cyanoacrylate polymerizes at the molecular level while supporting the natural integrity of the skin. It provides higher strength and higher resistance to wash off than other thin film barriers. MARATHON Liquid Skin Protectant is resistant to external moisture, yet it allows the skin to breathe.
- Minimizes friction and reduces the risk of developing skin tears.
- Creates a strong physical barrier against abrasive forces.
- Also recommended for damaged skin to protect against further breakdown.
- Can be applied to pressure points to avoid the effects of friction which can reduce the risk of skin breakdown.
- Protects skin from prolonged exposure to moisture, which weakens and damages the skin surface and makes it more susceptible to breakdown.
- Incontinence: MARATHON should be used on at-risk areas such as the sacrum, buttocks and groin area.
- Stomas and drain sites: Helps protect the area around stomas and drain sites from breakdown caused by body fluids, exudate and the effect of adhesives.
- Maintains skin surface cell integrity.
- Healed wounds never attain the same breaking strength (the tension at which skin breaks) as uninjured skin.
- Applying MARATHON to the skin once it has closed should help protect it and maintain integrity.
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
MARATHON Liquid Skin Protectant
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 730 0097
Mfg Part Number(s): MSC093005
Scrip Part Number(s): 730 0097
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.