MEPILEX Border Dressing - Sacrum
Average Customer Rating(17 ratings)
- Shaped to specially fit the sacral area
- Minimizes pain and trauma at the dressing changes
- Self-adherent - no secondary fixation needed
- Moisture proof and bacteria proof film backing
- Safetax Technology - Less Painful Wound Management
Mepilex Self Adherent Border Dressing
The Mepilex Border Dressing is an all-in-one foam dressing that effectively absorbs and retains exudate and maintains a moist wound environment.
This dressing is specifically shaped to fit the sacral area.
The Safetac layer seals the wound edges, preventing the exudate to leak onto the surrounding skin, thus minimizing the risk for maceration. The Safetac layer ensures that the dressing can be changed without damaging the wound or surrounding skin or exposing the patient to additional pain.
Benefits of Mepilex Border Dressing:
- minimizes pain and trauma at dressing changes
- self-adherent - no secondary fixation needed
- moisture proof and bacteria proof film backing
- may be used under compression bandages
- promotes patient comfort during wear
- designed for ease of use
- Safetac Technology - Less Painful Wound Management
- may remain in place for several days depending on the condition of the wound
- may be lifted and adjusted without losing its adherent properties
- low potential for skin irritation and allergy
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
MEPILEX Border Dressing - Sacrum is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
MEPILEX Border Dressing - Sacrum
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Is this 7x7 Mepilex Border Dressing for the Sacrum covered by Medicair & Medicaid in the state of Kentucky with a prescription?
Asked on Aug 16, 2015 2:27:09 PM by Betsi from Paducah, KY 42003
0 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 730 562482 05, 730 562482 04
Mfg Part Number(s): 282055
Scrip Part Number(s): 730 562482 05, 730 562482 04
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.