MULTIDEX Hydrophilic POWDER Wound Dressing - 12 gram tube- Case of 30
- Effective on even the hardest-to-heal wounds
- For dry or minimally draining wounds
- Is not absorbed systemically
- Controls odors, is nontoxic
MULTIDEX Hydrophilic POWDER Dressing
MULTIDEX Maltodextrin Hydrophilic Wound Dressing brings topical nutrients to the wound site to create an ideal environment for the body to heal itself.
MULTIDEX Maltodextrin Hydrophilic Wound Dressing fills the wound site, rapidly mixes with the exudate, and forms a protective "coating" to create and maintain a moist environment beneficial for granulation tissue growth and epithlial proliferation.
MULTIDEX Powder and MULTIDEX Gel perform in the same way, except that the gel has been specially formulated for the dry or minimally draining wound.
Effective even in the hardest to heal infected wounds, MULTIDEX Maltodextrin Hydrophilic Wound Dressing controls odors, decreases the amount of purulent exudate is nontoxic. Since MULTIDEX is not absorbed systemically, it is even safe to use on diabetic wounds.
Features & Benefits:
- A hydrophilic Maltodextrin NF wound dressing clinically proven to promote the growth of granulation tissue and epithelial proliferation
- Quickly fills wound site, rapidly mixing with exudate to form a protective coating that maintains an ideal moisture balance to protect against dehydration
- Available as a powder for moist and wet wounds or as a gel for dry and minimally draining wounds
- For use on all wound types, including infected hard-to-heal wounds
- Specifically formulated to provide topical nutrients to wound sites, creating a natural healing environment
- Non-toxic and not systemically absorbed
- Controls odor while decreasing purulent exudate
- Penetrates all wound irregularities to fill tunneling and undermining
- Softens necrotic tissue to facilitate debridement
- Primary dressing
INDICATIONS: Venous stasis ulcers, Dermal ulcers, Partial and full thickness wounds, Arterial ulcers, Abdominal wounds, Infected wounds, Superfical wounds, Pressure ulcers, Dermal injuries, Second degree burns, Donor sites, Diabetic ulcers
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
MULTIDEX Hydrophilic POWDER Wound Dressing - 12 gram tube
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 730 5286 02
Mfg Part Number(s): 46703
Scrip Part Number(s): 730 5286 02
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.