3M Steri-Strip Adhesive Tape Skin Closures (Reinforced) - 1/8"x 3" - 5 Strip envelope- Box of 50
- Polyester filament reinforced for greater tensile strength
- Use for primary, non-suture closures
- 5 tape closure strips per envelope
- Greater resistance to infection
3M Steri-Strip Adhesive Skin Closures
(Reinforced) - 1/8" x 3" long - 5 strip envelope
3M Steri-Strip Adhesive Skin Closures (Reinforced) are sterile skin closure strips made of a porous, non-woven backing coated with a pressure-sensitive, hypoallergenic adhesive and reinforced with polyester filaments for added strength.
Reinforced Steri-Strip skin closures provide general wound support for increased tensile strength and finer wound edge approximation.
- Less pain during application for improved patient satisfaction and better cosmetic results than sutures or staples with less scarring
- Non-woven backing reinforced with polyester filaments for added strength gives confidence that the wound will stay closed and heal with greater strength
- Enhances patient comfort and less chance of infection than with sutures or staples
- Fast application
- Comfortable to wear
- Reduces likelihood of skin irritation
- Hypoallergenic adhesive
- Available in a variety of sizes to meet your procedural needs
- Providing wound support following early suture or staple removal
- Appropriate for low tension wounds
- For use in: Emergency Department, Operating Rooms, Clinics and Physician's Offices, Same day surgery centers
Product Specifics and Packaging
- Strips are 1/8" wide x 3" long
- Packaged in envelope containing 5 strips
- Single (1 each) envelope per Package
- Box of 50 packages (250 strips total)
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
3M Steri-Strip Adhesive Tape Skin Closures (Reinforced) - 1/8"x 3" - 5 Strip envelope
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Part Number(s): 758 1024
Mfg Part Number(s): R1540
Scrip Part Number(s): 758 1024
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.