Tendersorb Waterproof Abdominal Pads - 8" x 10", Nonsterile- Case of 432
Average Customer Rating(5 ratings)
- 8" x 10", Nonsterile
- Wet-proof barrier to retard strike-through
- Fluff layer to absorb exudate
- Soft outer non-woven layer
- Sealed on all four sides
Tendersorb Waterproof Abdominal Pads
8" x 10", Nonsterile
The TENDERSORB Waterproof ABD Pad consists of three layers: soft outer nonwoven layer, fluff filler for absorbency, and a Waterproof barrier to prevent fluid strike-through. All four edges are sealed to prevent lint residue and leaking.
Tendersorb Waterproof Pad Features:
- Three Layer Construction - Soft top layer wicks fluid away from wound; Fluff filler absorbs and disperses fluid throughout the entire pad.
- Infection Protection - Acts as a reservoir to capture exudates, helping to prevent the development of moist pathways that can lead to contamination.
- Highly Absorbent - Absorbs at least twice as much fluid without strike-through as competitive abdominal pads reducing dressing changes; Utilizes 65% of the pad prior to fluid strike-through versus 10% utilization of competitive pads.
- All four edges sealed - Prevent lint residue and leaking; help prevent particulate matter from escaping, decreasing the possibility of wound contamination.
- Waterproof backing - Retards fluid strike-through; Moisture proof backing protects both the patient and healthcare worker from fluid strike-through
Tendersorb Waterproof Pad FAQs
- Why do your TENDERSORB™ Waterproof Abdominal Pads look different? - There is no change to the product itself. We simply changed the way we fold and package the product. Although case counts increase, the per unit price remains the same.
- What is the Waterproof back sheet? - A unique plastic backsheet that retards fluid strike-through; Moisture proof backing protects both the patient and healthcare worker from fluid strike-through.
Tendersorb Waterproof Pad Indications:
- Primary Dresings: Abdominal or other large incisions; large trauma sites
- Secondary Dressings: Over heavily exudating wounds; cushioning, moisture protection
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Tendersorb Waterproof Abdominal Pads - 8" x 10", Nonsterile
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
what is the blue line on the abd pad
Asked on May 6, 2011 5:11:13 PM by sam from home
0 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 730 0489
Mfg Part Number(s): 8194A
Scrip Part Number(s): 730 0489
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.