TRANSPORE Dressing Tape - 2" wide White- Box of 6
Average Customer Rating(5 ratings)
- Easy to tear
- Hypoallergenic and Latex-free
- Adheres well to wet or dry skin and itself
- Versatile and good value
- Easy bi-directional tear
Transpore White Dressing Tape
2" Wide x 10 Yards Long
3M Transpore White Dressing Tape is a latex-free, hypoallergenic, gentle tape that has strong adhesion and easy bi-directional tear. Designed to combine the best features of Transpore tape with those of Micropore tape, it is very versatile and provides good value.
Transpore White tape provides good long-term (72 hours) adhesion which may result in less frequent unplanned dressing changes due to edge lift. Transpore White tape is breathable and holds well on damp and dry skin, supporting great standardization for many patients.
- Good initial and long-term (72 hours) adhesion
- Holds well on damp or dry skin
- Easy, straight, bi-directional tear for quick tailoring
- Easy to handle with gloves
- Gentle to skin - latex-free and hypoallergenic for sensitive skin
- Minimal edge lift during wear
- Breathable to maintain skin integrity
- Sticks well to itself (overtaping)
- To secure dressings to damp or dry skin
- To tape fragile, at-risk skin
- For repeated taping
- To anchor tubing and devices
- When tape width must be customized
Product Specifications and Packaging
- White color
- Tape is 2" Wide and on a roll 10 Yards long
- Box of 6 rolls
TRANSPORE Dressing Tape - 2" wide White is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
TRANSPORE Dressing Tape - 2" wide White
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Part Number(s): 758 0244
Mfg Part Number(s): 1534-2
Scrip Part Number(s): 758 0244
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.