Top 5 Allergy Products
Top 5 Allergy Products
Allergies are in full bloom here. The sounds of sneezes and sniffles fill the air here at the Allegro HQ and everyone is asking themselves... "Do I have a cold? Is it Allergies? Do I have a cold?....
If you can't tell, and it is April in AZ, it's probably nasal allergies.
Back when, folks moved here from other States to get away from allergens, and for the dry air. But, ooops, they brought their allergy trees with them and now they are everywhere, chock full of pollenous sneezeballs. Nice going, ancestors.
Okay, so here are our Top 5 Allergy Products. Feel better!
1. Autodrop Eye Drop Guide - I pride myself on my eye dropping prowess. But hey, not everyone is rock steady with nerves of steel. That's probably why we sell so many of these! Don't waste another drop, squirting your forehead and your ears and chin with allergy eye drops. Let us guide you.
2. Multi-Tech 2000 Air Purifier. With a name like that, who could resist? It combines 6 proven air-cleaning technologes into one unit, including a true HEPA Filter. Removes dust, allergens, mold, micro-organism, cigarette smoke, odors, chemicals, bacteria and much more.
See all Air Purifiers.
3. Allergy-Free Pillow - Everyone should have a hypoallergenic pillow even if you don't have allergies. The extremely small fabric pore size creates a barrier to allergens including lint, dust, dust mites and their... um... by-products. Raise your hand if you want to avoid sleeping on dust mite poo! That's what I thought. You can put your hand down now. You'll need it for ordering. :) Read Why Your Pillow is Gross and How to Pick a New One. Go a step further and spring for a Zip & Block Anti-Allergen Mattress Encasing.
See All Pillows.
4. Ultrasonic, Cool-Mist Humidifier 2500X - Makes you feel better. Keeps your nasal passages moist. This one has an optional Ion-Exchange Filter. Read Humidifier Types & Tips for more ideas.
5. Nasal Spray - Saline 1.5 oz - Squirt this up your nose if it is dry or if you have nasal congestion. It helps keep your nose moist inside and it shrinks swollen nasal membranes. Great especially if you have to fly and you have allergies. It seems to help me ward off sinus infections too, when I'm feeling sinus congestion, but don't take that as medical advice. Use Simply Saline Nasal Moist Gel with Aloe 'around' the nose for soothing relief.
Bonus Tip: Save your marriage and try the Snore Wizard if your allergy induced snoring is driving your spouse crazy.
See All Nasal Allergy Products.
For tips on avoiding nasal allergens, read Yo Sneezy! Stop Tromping through the Forest.