Harmonie Disposable Underpads - TENA Regular, Blue
- Designed for bed or chair protection to absorb leakages, reduce odors and maintain dryness
- Disposable and cost-effective
- For patients unable to use body-worn products
- Fluff pad, non-woven top sheet; polyethylene backsheet
- Latex Free
- Partial length, full width bed coverage
- Soft, resistant outer layer for maximum comfort
- Interior liner is soft to the touch and will not irritate skin
Harmonie Disposable Underpads by TENA are designed for patients unable to use body worn products due to skin irritation and infection or for bed, mattress or chair protection in order to absorb leakages, reduce odors, and maintain dryness.
Harmonie underpads use 100% virgin fluff pulp, which provides far greater levels of absorption and retention than draw-sheets or wadding-filled pads.
Unlike many other incontinence products that require washing and are very expensive, these sheet protectors are completely disposable and very cost-effective. Harmonie Disposable underpads also offer the added benefit of a smooth side to help with patient transfer and repositioning. Each Harmonie underpad features a quilted mat for enhanced fluid dispersion, helping to keep it from overflowing or seeping through. The interior liner of these disposable bed pads are soft to the touch, vented to keep cool, and non-irritating to the user’s skin. The outer barrier is soft and smooth, assisting you with repositioning and/or transferring your patients.
Harmonie disposable underpads are available at different levels of protection, with Economy pads for light wetting, standard for slightly more absorbency, and Deluxe for maximum absorbency.
|Manufacturer Number||352, 350, 351|