Vashe Wound Therapy Dermal Cleansing Solution - Wound Cleanser & Wash
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Biocompatible, safe, effective, natural
- Mimics the normal pH of human skin
- Hypochlorous acid acts as a preservative that inhibits microbial contamination within the solution
- Cleared for use on acute and chronic lesions
- Helps to accomplish the goals of wound bed preparation
- Non-cytotoxic, non-irritating, non-sensitizing, no oral toxicity
- No clinical contraindications for use
- Moistens and lubricates absorbent wound dressings
- Proprietary formulation
Vashe Wound Therapy Wound Cleanser
AllegroMedical.com offers Vashe Wound Therapy a dermal cleansing solution designed to mimic the normal pH of human skin, keeping it safe for patients, clinicians, and the environment while accomplishing the goals of wound bed preparation. Vashe is cleared for use on acute and chronic lesions for the cleansing, irrigating, moistening, and debriding of dermal lesions and pressure sores.
Vashe Wound Therapy Solution is best used for cleansing, irrigating, moistening and debriding acute and chronic dermal lesions, including:
- Stage I-IV pressure ulcers
- Stasis ulcers
- Diabetic ulcers
- Post-surgical wounds
- First- and second-degree burns
- Minor abrasions of the skin
In addition, Vashe Wound Therapy Solution is used to moisten and lubricate absorbent wound dressings such as Drawtex Hydroconductive Wound Dressing. This product has a two year shelf life from date on the bottle. Once opened, product has a life of 30 days.
|Manufacturer Number||312, 314, 313|