3M Coban Self-Adherent Wrap - Blue
- Sticks to itself without need for adhesive, pins or clips
- Fast and easy application
- Wrap will not slip, no readjustment
- Comfortable for patients
- Lightweight, porous
- Protects primary dressings
- Desired amount of compression at time of application
- Contains Natural Rubber Latex
3M Coban Blue Self-Adherent Wrap
4 inches x 5 yards fully stretched
The 3M Coban Self-Adherent Wrap is a self-adherent elastic wrap that functions like a tape, but sticks only to itself. Available in sterile and nonsterile styles, and in a variety of widths and colors to meet your application needs.
Coban self-adherent wrap is a laminate of nonwoven material and elastic fibers placed lengthwise to provide elasticity. The elastic wrap contains a cohesive material that makes it stick to itself but not to other materials or skin.
Caution: This Product Contains Natural Rubber Latex Which May Cause Allergic Reactions.
- Wrapping splints/arm boards
- Compression dressing
- Overwrap for Unna’s boot
- Holding other dressings
- Securing I.V.s and other devices/sterile drape stabilization
- Wrapping leg post-operatively
|Manufacturer Number||1581B, 1583B, 1582B|