Acapella Vibratory Valve - Vibratory PEP Therapy System
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Facilitates opening of airways in patients with lung diseases with secretory problems
- Can accommodate virtually any patient’s lung capacity
- Allows inhalation and exhalation without removing from mouth
- May be used with mask or mouthpiece Nebulizer
- Use in any position-patient is free to sit, stand or recline
Acapella Vibratory Valve
Acapella combines the benefits of both Positive Expiratory Pressure therapy and airway vibrations to mobilize pulmonary secretions and can be used in virtually any spatial orientation. Patients are free to sit, stand or recline.
It improves clearance of secretions, is easier to tolerate than CPT, takes less than half the time of conventional CPT sessions and facilitates opening of airways in patients with lung diseases with secretory problems (COPD, asthma, Cystic Fibrosis). Color-coded units (green for high-flow, blue for low) help customize treatment based on clinical needs. You can adjust acapella's frequency and flow resistance simply by turning an adjustment dial.
Acapella Vibratory Valve Features:
- Blue-DM <15 lpm for 3 seconds
- Green-DH >15 lpm for 3 seconds
- Inspiratory Valve
- 22mm OD ambient end
- 22mm OD patient end
- Expiratory resistance dial
- Patented rocker mechanism
|Brand Name||Smiths Medical|
|Manufacturer Number||21-1530, 21-1015|