Active Arthritis Gloves - Arthritis Relief Gloves
- Designed to help relieve aches, pains & stiffness
- Provides mild compression for warmth
- Made of a soft breathable Cotton Lycra
- Anti-slip design
Active Arthritis Gloves
The Active Arthritis Gloves are designed to help individuals maintain a healthy active lifestyle while relieving aches, pains, and stiffness associated with arthritis. The unique design provides mild compression for warmth and to help increase circulation and promote healing. The Active Arthritis Gloves are made of a soft breathable Cotton material and anti-slip design strategically located on fingers and palm provides excellent grip. These Gloves are so comfortable that you can wear them all day and night. The open fingertips allow you full freedom to feel, touch, and grip.
Key Benefits of Active Arthritis Gloves:
- Provides mild compression to help control or decrease swelling of the joints
- Open fingertips allow freedom to feel, touch, and grip
- Cotton Lycra allows skin to breathe and keeps hands dry
- Comfortable to use all day and night
Use the Arthritis Gloves for arthritis, hand fatigue, cold hands, other types of hand and wrist pain. Arthritis Gloves may also help with neuropathy of the hands and poor circulation.
|Brand Name||Imak Products|
|Manufacturer Number||A20185, A20186, A20187|