Adapt Barrier Rings.
- Can be stretched and molded to create custom shapes
- Sting-free alternative to paste
- Extended wear barrier
Adapt Barrier Rings
The Adapt Barrier Rings are a sting-free alternative to paste. Rings can be stretched and molded to create custom shapes. Can be cut, bent, and stacked together to improve the fit of the skin barrier. For individuals with sensitive skin or limited dexterity. Prolongs skin barrier wear time when used under a pouch or 2-piece skin barrier.
Adapt Barrier Rings Features
- Flat Shape - Adapt Barrier Rings are flat, so they can be molded, bent, or stacked to improve the fit of the skin barrier. The shape is ideal for someone with a stoma that protrudes from the abdomen.
- Recommended for Post Operative Use - Product has features that would be most appropriate for post-operative care.
- Bathing/Swimming Allowable - Product can be worn while bathing or swimming without affecting its performance.
- Pre-Sized Skin Barrier Stoma Opening - The skin barrier is supplied with an opening that allows the user to apply it without any preparation.
- Recommended for Home Use - Product has features that would be most appropriate for home care.
|Manufacturer Number||7805, 7806|