AirLife Humidifier Bottle Refills
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 30 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- 500 mL sterile water
- Available with Non-sterile humidifier adapter
- Because of its low center of gravity, the unit will stand freely with a flow meter attached
AirLife® Humidifier Bottle
AllegroMedical.com presents The AirLife® Humidifier Bottle.
Humidifier Bottles are pre-filled with sterile water for your oxygen therapy system. The oxygen pathway is specially designed to assist in the prevention of particles from getting into the tubing. If your tubing does become blocked or occluded, an audible relief valve warns the patient. Additionally, this bottle prevents spitting with the multi-angle outlet port.
These bottles are disposable for single patient use and cannot be refilled. In addition, there is a pressure relief valve rated at 4 psi with an alarm. This helps provide relief if the tubing gets blocked or kinked and begins to build pressure.
- These humidifier systems feature a dual-purpose reservoir with a snap-open trigger, which makes a round opening for secure attachment of a humidifier adapter
- The oxygen pathway is designed to help prevent particulate from reaching oxygen delivery tubing
- An audible relief valve warns if the patient's tubing becomes occluded