Allevyn Gentle Border Hydrocellular Foam Dressing
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Advanced triple-layered construction
- Absorbent hydrocellular pad
- Perforated silicone gel adhesive wound contact layer
- Adhesive border for gentle but effective fixation
- Highly permeable waterproof outer film
Allevyn Gentle Border Foam Dressing
AllegroMedical.com presents The ALLEVYN Gentle Border foam dressing has been designed for people with particularly sensitive or fragile skin. These dressings have a soft silicone gel adhesive which minimises trauma to the wound at dressing change helping to avoid patient pain without compromising care.
- ALLEVYN triple-action technology maintains the optimal balance in fluid for moist wound healing.
- Conformable dressing – providing comfort for the patient.
- Minimizes trauma and pain during dressing change.
- Easy to apply and remove or reposition easily without losing adherent properties
- Showerproof dressing allowing patients to shower with the dressing in place
ALLEVYN Gentle Border dressings are designed especially for the contours of the human body.
- Enhanced performance ALLEVYN
- Triple-action technology absorbs, retains, and transpires exudate to provide optimal fluid management for moist wound healing.
- Maintains optimal moisture balance
- Provides an optimal moist wound environment for the promotion of faster healing
- Comes off lightly
- Gentle soft silicone gel allows for less painful dressing changes
- Goes on tightly
- Stays in place for up to 7 days
- Long wear time = fewer dressing changes
- Chronic and acute exudative wounds
- Full and partial thickness wounds such as pressure ulcers
- Leg ulcers
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Infected wounds
- Malignant wounds
- Surgical wounds
- First and second degree burns
- Donor sites
- Skin tears
- Fungating ulcers
- ALLEVYN Gentle Border is suitable for use on fragile skin.
- Do not use ALLEVYN Gentle Border dressing with oxidizing agents such as hypochlorite solutions (e.g. EUSOL) or hydrogen peroxide, as these can break down the absorbent polyurethane component of the dressing.
- If reddening or sensitization occur discontinue uses
|Brand Name||Smith & Nephew|
|Manufacturer Number||66800276, 66800270|