AQUACEL® Ag Advantage Ribbon Enhanced Hydrofiber Dressing with Silver
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- AQUACEL® Ag Advantage dressings are antimicrobial primary dressings for use in chronic and acute wounds that are infected or at risk of infection with varying exudate levels
- Incorporates two powerful technologies working together to help eliminate the key barriers to healing: exudate, infection and bioburden
- Hydrofiber® Technology helps wound healing: Absorbs wound fluid and creates a soft gel, maintaining a moist wound environment and helps reduce pain associated with dressing changes
- Locks in exudate and bacteria to help minimize the harmful effects of maceration and cross infection
- Micro-contours to the wound bed, eliminating dead space where bacteria can grow
- New Advantage Technology is more than just silver - a unique formulation that enhances the antimicrobial efficacy of ionic silver within the dressing
- Sustained antimicrobial activity in dressing up to 7 days and prevents microbial reformation
AQUACEL® Ag Advantage Enhanced Hydrofiber Dressing with Silver
The AQUACEL Ag Advantagehas the same core technology as the former AQUACEL® Ag Extra with MORE THAN SILVER technology. The former dual-purpose antimicrobial dressing absorbs exudate with the power of ionic silver. The new AQUACEL® Ag Advantage has a unique formulation containing three components that work together synergistically to enhance the antimicrobial efficacy of ionic silver within the dressing1.
AQUACEL® Ag Advantage Enhanced Hydrofiber Dressing with Silver kills a broad spectrum of wound pathogens in the dressing that can cause infection - including MRSA and VRE. The AQUACEL Ag is a dressing indicated for partial-thickness burns, skin graft and donor sites, postoperative wounds, diabetic foot ulcers, leg ulcers, and pressure ulcers.
|Manufacturer Number||422300, 422301|