Conform Stretch Bandage 4" wide
- 4" x 75", Sterile, Soft Pouch
- Ideal for securing dressings, compression
- Single-ply cotton/polyester blend
- Soft and conformable
- Highly absorbent
Kendall Conform Stretch Bandage
4" wide x 75" long
One-ply cotton/polyester blend crocheted bandage. Provides softness, conformability, low lint, high absorbency. Ideal for securing dressings, I.V.s and splints or for providing mild compression or support. Holds securely to any body contour. Allows for movement and some soft tissue swelling. Stays in place with minimal taping.
Conform Stretch Bandage Features:
- Provides softness, conformability, low lint, high absorbency
- Cotton/Polyester Constructiom - Provides elasticity allows it to retain its shape, reducing slippage. Allows absorption of drainage while remaining strong and durable
- Convenient Packaging - Easy to open saving time
- Unique Polyester/Cotton Ration - Allows ideal stretch and conformability to accommodate increased or decreased swelling
- Low Profile - Helps maximize patient dignity
Conform Stretch Bandage Frequently Asked Questions:
- How are CONFORM™ Stretches commonly used? - CONFORM™ Stretch Bandages are commonly used as a securement layer. To Protect, Absorb, Secure and Support.
- What is the benefit to CONFORM™? - CONFORM™ Stretch Bandages are designed to stretch and conform, making them ideal for lower limbs and joints. They have a low profile which helps ensure patient dignity.
Conform Stretch Bandage Instructions for Use: Wrap CONFORM™ around desired area to provide protection, absorption, securement and support.
Conform Stretch Bandage Indications:
- Securing Dressing
- Securing IVs
- Securing Splints
- Providing Mild Compression and Support
|Manufacturer Number||2230, 2231, 2232, 2236|