CURITY Gauze Sponges - 8-Ply, 2 x 2" Sterile 2’s in Peel-Back Pkg.
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 30 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- 2 x 2", 8 Ply, Sterile 2's
- Peel-back package
- High-grade, 100% US-grown gauze
- Well suited to a variety of applications
Curity Gauze Sponges 8-Ply
4x4 Sterile 2’s in Peel-Back Package
Curity Gauze Sponges are well suited for a variety of applications: wound dressing, general cleaning, minor prepping, wound packing and debriding. The non-sterile sponges are conveniently indexed in tens for faster, easier handling, while the sterile sponges are sealed two-by-two in packets. An economical dressing in a broad range of sizes and plys. Made from high-grade 100% US grown cotton, these sponges exceed USP Type VII gauze requirements.
Curity Gauze Sponges Features and Benefits:
- Made from high-grade 100% ring spun cotton: Maximizes absorbency and vertical wicking abilit
- Available in the broadest range of sizes: Can be used for a variety of applications
- Nonsterile sponges conveniently indexed in 10's: Convenient: faster, easier handling
- Meets or exceeds USP Type VII gauze requirements: Ensures highest quality and low contamination
Curity Gauze Sponges FAQs
- What makes Curity Gauze Sponges a premium product? They are quality approved to the highest standards; made from 100% ring spun yarn which is highly absorbent and maximizes vertical wicking capabilities.
- What makes Curity Gauze unique? Curity Gauze is manufactured by Kendall, the only US-based gauze manufacturer.
- How can I be confident in the quality of Curity Gauze? Kendall has over 100 years of gauze manufacturing experience.