CURITY Gauze Sponges - 8-Ply, 4 x 4" Sterile 2’s in Peel-Back Pkg
- 4 x 4", 8-Ply, Sterile
- Well suited to a variety of applications
- High-grade, 100% US-grown gauze
Curity Gauze Sponges 8-Ply
4x4 Sterile 2’s in Peel-Back Package
CURITY Gauze Sponges are well suited for a variety of applications: wound dressing, general cleaning, minor prepping, wound packing and debriding. The non-sterile sponges are conveniently indexed in tens for faster, easier handling, while the sterile sponges are sealed two-by-two in packets. An economical dressing in a broad range of sizes and plys. Made from high-grade 100% US grown cotton, these sponges exceed USP Type VII gauze requirements.
Curity Gauze Sponges Features and Benefits:
- Made from high-grade 100% ring spun cotton: Maximizes absorbency and vertical wicking abilit
- Available in the broadest range of sizes: Can be used for a variety of applications
- Nonsterile sponges conveniently indexed in 10's: Convenient: faster, easier handling
- Meets or exceeds USP Type VII gauze requirements: Ensures highest quality and low contamination
CURITY Gauze Sponges Indications:
- Wound dressing
- General cleaning
- Minor prepping
- Wound packing
Curity Gauze Sponges FAQs
- What makes CURITY™ Gauze Sponges a premium product? They are quality approved to the highest standards; made from 100% ring spun yarn which is highly absorbent and maximizes vertical wicking capabilities.
- What makes CURITY™ Gauze unique? CURITY™ Gauze is manufactured by Kendall, the only US-based gauze manufacturer.
- How can I be confident in the quality of CURITY™ Gauze? Kendall has over 100 years of gauze manufacturing experience.