Cypress Powder Free Vinyl Exam Gloves - 100% Latex Free.
- 100% latex free and powder free
- Ambidextrous to fit either hand
- Smooth finish for excellent tactile sensitivity
- Clear / Translucent White
- Available in small, medium, large or extra-large
- This product is required to be reported under California Proposition 65
The Trilon® Vinyl Exam Gloves offer a soft and silky feel with a translucent / clear look. These gloves feature a smooth finish for excellent tactile sensitivity and are designed for individuals who are sensitive to latex. These top-quality gloves are available in small, medium, large, or extra-large for your personal comfort and fit. They have a soft compound for added comfort if worn over a long period of time, without compromising strength.
These vinyl, powder-free exam gloves are perfect for many uses in the home, laboratory, food preparation/food handling areas, or workplaces where you want or need an added barrier of protection.
- Fingertip Thickness: 0.10 mm (4 mil)
- Smooth Glove Exterior
- 9.6 Inch Length
- 100% Powder-Free
- Beaded Cuff
- 100% Latex Free
Cypress puts their products through rigorous quality testing and measures on a wide variety of metrics to hold these gloves to very high standards.
- Factory audits meet the FDA’s cGMP guidelines.
- Gloves meet or exceed ASTM® standards.
Our glove manufacturers’ facilities make gloves of various formulations for customers around the world, including gloves containing the plasticizer DINP. While the new Cypress glove is not made with DINP, in the abundance of caution, we are adding a Prop 65 warning label.
|Brand Name||Cypress Medical Products|
|Manufacturer Number||25-92, 25-94, 25-96, 25-98|