Dermal Wound Cleanser - 8 oz
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Non-toxic, non-irritating and no-rinse
- First-aid antiseptic product
- Reduces infection in minor cuts, scrapes & burns
- Removes exudate & other foreign material
Dermal Wound Cleanser
Dermal Wound Skin/Wound Cleanser is an over-the-counter, non-toxic, non-irritating, no-rinse, first-aid antiseptic product. Dermal Wound Skin/Wound Cleanser is indicated as a first-aid antiseptic to help reduce the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns. It is ideal for washing small superficial wounds and aids in the removal of exudate and other foreign material such as dirt and debris from skin and wounds.
Features & Benefits
- Effective First-Aid Antiseptic: Dermal Wound contains the active antimicrobial ingredient Benzethonium Chloride to help prevent bacterial contamination in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- Gentle to Skin: Dermal Wound contains Polysorbate 20, a gentle yet effective surfactant that makes cleansing of the skin and wound quick and easy.
- Easy to Use: Dermal Wound is available in 8 oz. and 16 oz. adjustable nozzle trigger-spray bottles that allow the caregiver to gently dislodge wound debris and slough with a direct stream or irrigate the wound with the use of a fine mist spray.
|Brand Name||Smith & Nephew|