All Purpose Vinyl Gloves Powder Free 100 Count
Curity Alcohol Prep Pads, Medium 2-Ply, Sterile
$2.94 - $58.82
KN95 Single Use Mask – Each
Max Source Nitrile Gloves 100/box
IsaGel No-rinse Instant Hand Sanitizing Gel
$2.16 - $91.19
QuickVue® Antigen Test At-Home OTC COVID-19 Test
PDI Sani-Hands ALC Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes - Kills 99.99% of Germs
$2.58 - $4.71
Purell Hand Sanitizer
$1.75 - $48.00
Touch of Life™ Nitrile Exam Gloves Blue
$56.99 - $569.90
Touch of Life™ Nitrile Exam Gloves Violet Blue
$56.99 - $569.90
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue Box of 50
- Three layers of mask are designed to filter out allergens and other airway agitators
- Built-in earloops for comfortable and quick application
Whether you are preventing infection or protecting others from your sickness, these masks are made for you. The three layers of this mask are designed to filter out allergens and other airway agitators. Featuring ear loops and a malleable nose wire, these masks are breathable and comfortable.
Face masks are worn by professionals during services and procedures. They make sure that the wearer doesn’t spread or become infected by bacteria, virus particles, or other airborne contaminants. Wearing a face-fit mask effectively reduces infection for patients and for medical professionals. We designed these face masks to provide the ultimate protection. They have built-in earloops for proper face mask placement.
How to use:
- Wash your hands before touching the mask to avoid spreading contaminants.
- Dry your hands and then check the medical mask for any defects that resulted from manufacturing or from taking it out of the box.
- Orient the top of the mask properly so the bendable and mold-able edge is at the top.
- Ensure that the inside of the mask is facing you. Place the mask around your mouth and loop the ear loops around your ears.
- Adjust the nose piece to mold around the bridge of the nose to form a good seal.