DMI Heavy-Duty Sliding Tub & Shower Transfer Bench with Cut-Out Seat - Box of 1
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Blow-molded plastic seat and back with a textured non-slip surface
- Durable, lightweight aluminum frame
- Cut-out is easily removed for perineal access
- Nylon strap locks and holds seat in place during transfers and bathing
- Hook and loop-style seat belt helps provide additional safety
DMI Heavy-Duty Sliding Transfer Bench with Cut-Out Seat
AllegroMedical.com presents The DMI Heavy-Duty Sliding Transfer Bench with Cut-Out Seat.
This best-selling sliding transfer bench will provide welcome relief and increased independence for those who have trouble getting in and out of the shower, standing for prolonged periods or worries about falling. You can shower with confidence knowing you have a stable platform to sit on! Position one end of the bench outside the shower and the other end inside, making sure the legs are stable. Sit on the seat and easily slide across into the shower. Caregivers will find it especially helpful in transferring people using wheelchairs or walkers with this back-saving aid.
Shower with Safety
This durable shower chair will make bathing much easier and safer for people with disabilities, older people or those recovering from surgery or injuries. The seat easily slides, minimizing physical strain on the user and caregiver. The backrest, which can be positioned for left or right hand use, provides additional support along with a seatbelt for safety.
Important Measurements to Consider
This transfer bench measures 39 inches across to allow ample room for the seat to slide. Be sure to measure your bathroom or shower area to make sure it will fit inside. Its total height can reach 37 inches when the legs are fully extended. The legs are adjustable in one inch increments, allowing you to change the seat height from 19 to 23 inches. It weighs just 14.5 pounds yet is heavy duty enough to support 400 lbs.
- Provides easy transfers from wheelchairs or walkers
- Seat slides from side to side, minimizing physical strain or user or caregiver.
- Textured plastic seat and back provide a non-slip surface; nylon strap locks and holds seat in place.
- Durable, lightweight aluminum frame makes it easy to lift and move.
- Seat height adjusts from 19 to 23 inches in one inch increments; seat size: 19 x 14 inches.
- Total dimensions: 39 x 18 x 37 inches (Measure your area to make sure it will fit.)
- Adjustable legs with suction cup, slip-resistant tips give more stability.
- Cut-out easily removes for perineal access.
- Bariatric 400 pound weight capacity
- Easy to assemble – no tools required
- Weight: 14.5 pounds
- Contains latex
- Color: gray
|Brand Name||Mabis DMI|