EXCILON Dressing IV Sponge 6-ply, 2x2
- Eliminates the need for sterile scissors
- Virtually lint-free
- Packaged 2 per pack
Dressing IV Sponge 6-ply
Dressing IV Sponge is non-Woven pre-cut T-slit Drain and I.V. Sponge by Kendall. Pre-cut notch conforms well around drains, catheters, chest tubes, IV's and tracheotomies. Eliminates the need for sterile scissors. Virtually lint-free. Sterile. 50% Polyester 50% Rayon.
- Superior absorbency and fast wicking action: Help reduce infections and decrease the frequency of dressing changes.
- Unique pre-cut T-slit conforms snugly around drains, catheters, chest tubes, I.V.'s and tracheotomies: Keeps dressing in place and site secure without fraying
- Unique diamond pattern: Limits unwanted adhesion to tissue to prevent trauma
- Exclusive tri-laminate polyester-rayon-polyester sandwich: Eliminates trauma caused by rayon in contact with tissue
- Use of garment-grade polyester: Limit's adhesion
- Sterile - pre-cut T-slit: Eliminates need for sterile scissors, conserves nursing time
Indications: Exit sites including drains, catheters, chest tubes, I.V.'s and tracheotomies
Directions: Secure pre-cut T-slit around drain, catheter, chest tube, I.V or tracheostomy site
Two Sponges per pack. 35 packs of 2 for the case of 70.