Fitter Classic 16" Wobble Board - Plastic - Each
- Develop more confidence for sports & active living
- Excellent addition to your home gym
- Great skill building for all ages from 2 to 102
- Improves ankle strength & range of motion
- Made of hard plastic
Fitter Classic 16" Wobble Board
Introducing the next generation of Balance Boards. The Fitter Classic 16" Wobble Board's patented dual level fulcrum allows the board to adjust from basic to advanced with a simple twist of the wrist.
The more you use your Wobble Board, the better your agility and reaction skills become. This leads to greater confidence in daily activities and improved posture! It's more fun to stand and move on a balance board than to stand on a normal floor. The more you use them the more you'll like them!
Get Mobile at the Office
At work or at home, stand on a Wobble Board while you're talking on the phone and you will quickly feel the huge carry over to your free time activities. It takes no extra time from your day and you will quickly enjoy the benefits of stronger ankles and better balance. It's like improving your golf swing or strengthening your skiing while you work at your desk.
Balance Training for Seniors
Quality of life is often equaled to quality of movement. Regular use of balance boards is a great way to maintain better balance and confidence. For most seniors, either an intermediate 20" Wobble or a Rocker Board is a good choice.
Wobble Boards for Runners & Joggers
Research has proven that regular use of Wobble Boards will dramatically enhance your strength, R.O.M., stability and power in the push off cycle. They will help you reduce the risk of both sudden trauma and over use injuries, thanks to improved proprioception and greater strength in all muscles, tendons and ligaments. Using one daily is like buying insurance against future injuries.
Regular use of Wobble Boards give you:
- Greater confidence in sports and daily living.
- Improved balance and coordination.
- Better proprioceptive awareness for injury prevention.
- Greater trunk and pelvic girdle stability.
- Increased leg and ankle R.O.M.
- More core and upper body strength with sitting and pushup exercises.
- Improved posture and a better overall relationship with gravity.
Basic exercises that you can do with your Wobble Board:
Side to Side
Front to Back