InterDry Ag - Antimicrobial Silver Dressing
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
Due to manufacturer's return policies, titanium wheelchairs, custom wheelchairs and other custom equipment may be returned to Allegro for repairs only - no refunds or exchanges can be made at any time.
- Manages moisture, odor and skin inflammation
- Wicks and translocates moisture
- Effective antimicrobial action for up to 5 days
Coloplast InterDry Ag Antimicrobial Silver Dressing
Textile with Antimicrobial Silver Complex
InterDry Ag is a skin fold management system specially designed to manage moisture, odor and inflammation in skin folds and other skin-to-skin contact areas. A knitted polyester textile dressing impregnated with silver complex, InterDry Ag textile provides effective antimicrobial action for up to five days and significantly improves the symptoms associated with intertrigo, maceration, denudement, inflammation, itching, erythema and satellite lesions. The textile fune functions by wicking moisture away to keep skin dry and provides a friction reducing surface to reduce the risk of skin tears and pressure ulcers. InterDry Ag is latex-free and has a 2-year shelf life.
- Effectively manages moisture, odor and inflammation in skin to skin contact areas.
- Helps manage erythema, maceration, denudement, pain, itching, burning and satellite lesions associated with skin folds.
- Wicks and translocates moisture.
- Silver within the textile provides effective antimicrobial action for up to 5 days.
|Manufacturer Number||7910, 7912|